10000 fields and crash

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Oct 5 23:45:00 EDT 2003

FWIW, I don't think you would want to create a huge number of fields to
accomodate a spreadsheet implementation: you're better off creating
only as many as need to be visible and shuttling the data through them.

You do seem to have pointed out a serious inefficiency in MetaCard's
save routine, however.