No subject

Thu Oct 16 04:16:34 EDT 2003

I believe the only way to do it is to write your own DLL in C/C++ that
serves as an interface between your MC app and the various Windows API calls
(which are located in the DLL files).  Your DLL would take data from your MC
app and make the calls to your desired Windows API functions in a standard
C/C++ style.  Your DLL would then pass data back to your MC app either via
parameters or even MC objects.  You would put _your_ DLL into the folder
with your MC app.  Leave the Windows DLL's where they are.

Take a look at the samples provided with MC.  My MC app called my own DLL
which in turn did the actual Windows API calls.  When you use the API calls
in C/C++ you don't really care which DLL is needed - Windows and your
compiler takes care of that.  This is a very fast method and there are no
command windows popping up to handle.

I hope this helps.

Larry Huisingh