The "Microsoft office" approach to xTalk programming

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Nov 18 14:10:45 EST 2003

Funny!

BTW, although `Vokey' is an old English name (and unduly common in
Newfoundland), my mother was a Scot, but she only tried make her
children eat haggis *once*.  We all survived, although memory of the
experience still gives me shivers.  I still think, however, that the RR
interface violates the Scottish engineering tradition (which, as we all
know, could repair a starship with two sticks, a rock, and expletives
with a heavy burr), and would offend the likes of my dead, Glaswegian
grandfather! ;-)

--
John R. Vokey