MetaCard/Revolution Evangelism

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Fri Nov 14 18:58:22 EST 2003

Eric,

MC is almost dead BUT,
Here it still kicks Butt!
What is now mature
Does not follow nature

What is today obsolete
Of basics is still replete
If sight is all, RR is a deal
But to mind, MC is a better meal

I like MC because it's really freely open to tinkering
I prefer RR because it's a better time saver! I still
prefer over that MC with my editor, control browser and
XTools. Until I port them to RR that is...

The price is the same.

Im porting my tools to RR since there was no feedback for
the MC X tools.