Various Problems

Max Schafer schafer90029 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 16:07:01 EDT 2003

Hello to all. This is my first post here. Any help is appreciated.

1. Do you ever notice that popup menus that have more than 100 items do not return the selected item every time? Espectially items near the bottom of the list? Any workarounds?

2. Do you ever notice that printing a second page can sometimes interrupt the printing of the first page? I did not see a "Wait until the printing is done " command. Is there one?

3. Do you ever notice that copying and pasting an icon for a file or folder is easy on the Mac, just pasting into the "Get Info" box? Isn't there an easy way to do it on Windows?

4. Do you ever notice that unlocked files on the CD turn to locked files even after you drag them to the hard disk? (I know there is a Shell() command, but it doesn't work on Windows ME. I just cannot find a workaround.

Max Schafer Underdog Educational

max7 at aol.com