Blocks

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed May 21 04:30:01 EDT 2003

I'll try, however this doesn't explain while the plain file binary read
doesn't work...

Since the file can be decompressed, I assume the binary read file command
has a problem.

Some testing required I guess...

---------------------=---------------------
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server
ext 6465

"Monte Goulding" <monte at sweattechnologies.com>
Sent by: metacard-admin at lists.runrev.com
21/05/03 09:06
Please respond to metacard

        To:     <metacard at lists.runrev.com>
        cc:     ^
        Subject:        RE: Blocks

> Using the binary open/read/close file still didn't help...

use binfile: rather than file: in your url

> Can anyone enlighten me? Where is the problem???
>
> Cheers
> Xavier

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER