MetaCard Tips

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Tue May 20 13:57:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 10:14:41 -0700, Mark Talluto wrote:

> I have spoken with Scott many moons ago about this.
He
> said it was
> possible to incorporate this into the engine, but I do
> not know where
> on the to-do list it is.

Ok, my presumption is that this is *not an undocumented
feature and not something that could be merely scripted
but that would require C programming but I'm willing to
be told I'm wrong. If any one else has further
information I'm all ears.

Thanks

Eric

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm