Enhancements and replacements

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 20:55:01 EDT 2003

Hello Richard and y'all,

> As Xavier did with his ambitious script editor,
> we can write our own enhancements and replacements
> to get the benefits of such options right now.

Xavier has indeed done a really fine job with his
script editor. It is now included in FreeGUI. Anyone
wishing to follow his lead might want to consider
contributing the enhancements/replacements & thereby
sharing their wares with their xCard community.

For more info on FreeGUI (and FreeCard and the
HyperCard Pantechnicon), browse the following wiki :

  http://pan.uqam.ca/cgi-bin/usemod/wiki.pl

> ... and therefore we can do anything.

He is the Lizard King. He can do *anything* !  ;-)

(in memoriam for Jim who died at the tender age of 27)

This is the end...  [ of this post of course ]

Alain