OT PDF's

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 09:17:00 EDT 2003

>  > I am curious, does OSX take screen shots in PDF format as the norm?
>
>Norm.
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott Rossi

You'd think Apple could make this file backwards compatible.  Perhaps
I could open them in OSX.  Classic Acrobat Reader does not recognize
them.

And I still do 99% of my computing in Classic.  I only go into OSX to
compile apps for it, and test them, and to swap files with my new
Windows network so that I compile apps for Windows :-)

Twill be a long time before I can acquire all the apps for OSX, that
I have in Classic.  6 GB of apps is a lot to replace.

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com