Grabbing HTTP Header

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 08:57:01 EDT 2003

>I figured I'd just spit the header back and at least confirm this
>was working. But I get the ubiquitous and completely unhelpful
>"server configuration" error. My current theory is that libURL isn't
>included in the MC engine (which would make no sense to me but if
>it's reality, I'll deal with it).

You mention libURL.  It is a stack embedded in one of the Metacard
stacks (in the metacard menu bar stack perhaps?).  If your project
doesn't use the Metacard home and tools stacks, if it is
self-contained, you may need to embed the libURL stack into your own
stack.

(Which brings up my own Metacard wish list.... I wish the dialog that
let's you import the Ask and Answer stack into another stack, would
offer a full list of the stacks available.  I've found that choosing
all of the listed stacks, is not always enough for my projects to
work properly.  And it is touchy to get into some of Metacard's
stacks to pull out copies of the stacks needed.  Metacard gets a bit
cranky.)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--