Web programming tools

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Sun May 4 00:03:01 EDT 2003

Hey Tuviah,

I can't speak for what everyone would want to do with a Metacard plugin, but I can say that Roadster was pretty much worthless. On Mac, you could run a bare-bones stack with a couple of cards and get by with so-so stability. On Windows, I never saw it run without a crash...

Supercard is still a good option for certain Mac-only projects, but Roadster was never really usable, at least as far as I could tell...

<<What types of applications would people run inside a browser if there was
a MC plugin?
How many websites actually used SuperCard's roadster? What were the
limitations of Roadster, and why didn't it satiate the need for a Windows>>