Web programming tools

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat May 3 17:45:01 EDT 2003

Richard MacLemale a écrit :

-- snip --

> I concluded that many computer users do not want to "learn another program,"
> but if it's a WEB PAGE they're willing to use it.  As illogical as this
> sounds, I believe it is often true.

-- snip --

> --
> :)
> Richard MacLemale
> Network Administrator
> J. W. Mitchell High School

Hi Richard,

You are true... even if they are only interested by the web pages, as
long as thoses pages are readables by kids. If the pages are forms with
2000 questions to fill in them, probably that they are going to think
that it could be interest to use and "learn another program" to get the
job done ;-)

--
Cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif