MC as CGI Engine (Was Web programming tools)

Dan Shafer dan at eclecticity.com
Sat May 3 13:04:00 EDT 2003

Well, we've strayed a bit afield from the original question of how to use MC to create apps that run in the browser. But it's been an entertaining distraction at least and I, for one, got real value out of it. I got MC working as a CGI engine on Apache on my OS X box.

I'm going to explore the limits of this stuff today for a while and then write a chapter for my upcoming book on RR/MC scripting on the subject.