Windows Registry again

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 19:43:01 EST 2003

>Then you're hosed.
>
>This is why installer programs are important for Windows; the installer
>asks the user where they want to install the app, and then sets the
>registry accordingly. It is unlikely that people will move the app
>*after* it has been installed (it's an acknowledged no-no).
>
>Do you have an installer for the Windows version of BJG?
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software

Nope.  Entering new territory again ;-)

I like to live dangerously.

But I must say... most of my registrations are for OSX rather than
PPC, so bringing it to OSX was a very good move.  I'm hoping to see
the same bonus from Windows :-)

A big plus for Metacard, that it allows us to do this without too
much hullaballoo.

Way to go, Scott Raney!  Thanks!  (I do thank you a lot... you just
don't know it.)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--