Windows Registry

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Mar 15 18:17:01 EST 2003

Well, it looks like deleteRegistry does just that. From the MC Ref:

-----------
This function, which is only available in the Win32 engine, deletes the
specified <key> from the system registry.  The <key> parameter should be
a full path to the key, beginning with one of the predefined handle
values.  To delete individual subkeys within a key, use setRegistry to
set them to empty.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com