Windows Registry

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Mar 15 17:19:01 EST 2003

Recently, Ken Ray wrote:

>> Also, to delete the registry entry if the user uninstalls the
>> program, would the following be correct?
>>
>> if the platform is "Win32" then
>> # register the file type to Blackjack Gold
>> get setRegistry("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.bjg\","")
>> end if
>
> Actually, you'd want to use "deleteRegistry".... and change your
> comment.

This reminds me... Until recently there was a limitation in MC that
prevented you from deleting a reg key altogether.  You could create them and
empty them, but couldn't remove them (!).  I started some discussions on
this with Scott Raney a while ago but the dialog sort of dropped off.  Has
this functionality been included yet?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director