Custom cursors

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 07:43:01 EST 2003

>Color cursors aren't supported because there is no standard OS support
>for this on any platform (except maybe MacOS, but the API is a real
>mess there if you don't store cursors in resources, which we don't).
>There are several platform-specific restrictions on size, and these
>are also documented in the C&T stack.
>   Regards,
>     Scott

One thing you can do is use a button.  Set the icon of the button to
the cursor image you want.  Hide the cursor, and show the button.
This works for temporary cursors (something visible while a handler
is running).  Have not tried it as a permanent solution to the main
cursor.
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com