Custom cursors

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Sun Mar 2 01:49:01 EST 2003

  Is editing cursors actually working in 2.4.3? I just wasted too much time
trying to 'tweak' some of the cursors in the "Cursors" stack of my
application. Part of the problem is MetaCard is getting confused whose stack
I am editing (even if I open the "Cursors" stack directly from the
'Components' of my stack) since MetaCard has it's own internal stack called
"Cursors".

  Aside from that, using the pencil tool is confusing. No matter what I used
for the background, I could not get a transparent 'color' for the cursor. I
used other cursors as a reference (using the same background they had) but
it would not work. I would also like to know if anyone has successfully used
different sized (or even 'color') cursors...we're supposed to be able to use
any image, right?

Thanks,
JR