MySQL Support

Simon lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Jul 18 19:18:03 EDT 2003

Hi all, I need to write an app that will allow me to read/write data to
MySQL.  I'd like to tinker with this on the weekend and I've seen it
mentioned here a few times but was not in the market to use such a
combination.

That said, can some kind sole provide me with the following:

1) Information about what I need in order read/write to MySQL
2) A sample stack (I can change the MySQL table calls) just so get a
frame of reference

This would be much appreciated, I look forward to playing with it.

Sincerely,
Simon