open source (Richard Gaskin)

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jul 18 10:44:03 EDT 2003

Somewhere lost in the prior emails of the thread, Richard had asked
about source control. There is no public method for source control with
RunRev at this point. So you could submit a bug through bugzilla, and
include code to fix it, but there's no guarantee that the code in
question hasn't already been modified internally, which complicates the
issue.

But yes, the way to do it would be through bugzilla, of course.

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 06:34  AM, Ben Rubinstein wrote:

> Not wanting to speak for the Rev team - but I'd have thought the
> correct
> answer for the Rev IDE is their bug reporting database, which IIRC is
> now
> open to all comers.  Go to www.runrev.com, click "Developers", scroll
> down
> to "Feedback".  They use bugzilla - it's hairy but basically great.
> Warning
> - doesn't seem to play well with Safari - try iCab or IE if you're on
> Mac.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com