Why maintain Metacard

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 11 15:47:01 EDT 2003

Scott Raney wrote:

> You'll see more about how they plan to develop "quite a
> following" in the weeks and months ahead.

While we've been praising Scott for his best-in-the-industry support, giving
credit where due we should take a moment to acknowledge Kevin & Co's
excellence in marketing:

RunRev Ltd. has done more in two years in terms of raising visibility of the
engine than MetaCard Corp. alone did in 12.

Given Scott's focus that's no sleight against him at all, but it does
demonstrate one of the strengths of this transition:  Scott does what he
does best, Kevin does what he does best, and we kick back and enjoy the
upgrades.  :)