CD update...

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Fri Jul 11 11:31:14 EDT 2003

Shari,

just a stupid question but why would you want to zip or stuff
something on a cd? Are these stack bigger than a cd?

The less "other software" you depend on, the better. This
includes OS specific features...

So, the more generic your software, the better...

By now, you should know how to make an MC installer too...

Last but not least, why not use the built in compression in MC?
(does it work with Mac resources?)

cheers
Xavier