http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2003-July/005502.html

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Jul 11 05:59:00 EDT 2003

Geoff Canyon is very good on 2 points:

1.  Speaking bluntly.......more of that should be done,
more often.

2.  Metacarders are going to have to face the simple fact
that just as HYPERCARD was
      superseded by METACARD and SUPERCARD, METACARD (I
won't even bother to mention
      S-Card) has been superseded by RUNTIME REVOLUTION.

      No doubt, in time REVOLUTION will be superseded by
something else............time waits
      for no man, woman, or computer programmer.

      I am a Scot whose first language is English; I do not
speak Middle-Scots, nor Pictish.....
      This is because my family realise that while keeping
the old ways alive may be very cute
      it leaves a hole in one's belly.....the analogy
should be obvious.

As an illustration of the customisability (what a lovely
word!) of RUNTIME REVOLUTION go and download yourself a
copy of RR 2.0.1 and replece the revtools stack (
/components/tools) with my REVTOOLS + (available as my
Summer Gift on my website).....all it took was a couple of
cups of coffee.

All the best to RUNTIME REVOLUTION!  The King is dead, Long
Live the King!

Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and