Scott's legacy

Vikram Singh vikramsingh at mailandnews.com
Fri Jul 11 01:38:01 EDT 2003

I remember an unexpected email chat I had with Scott regarding an alphaData
issue. This man is obsessed with producing a world beating product- that was
(is!) always his priority. His response was typically within 24 hours, often
less. For me, discovering every new feature (in an upgrade) was a delight.

And his communication is shorn of bull***. I mean take a look at any software
company's website and you'll get the idea why guys like me felt comfortable
with MC.

In his new avatar in Rev I'm sure he'll achieve even greater success.

Regards

Vikram