METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 10 12:51:01 EDT 2003

On 7/9/03 12:36 AM, Alex Shaw wrote:

>> both IDEs run off the same engine.  Your code will open right up in the
>> Rev IDE without change.  When you compile your programs, they will use
>

> Just tried loading my mc home stack into rev2 ... didn't work :)

I didn't think I had to specify that you can't swap any of the IDE
components. ;) But you can save custom Home scripts to a new stack, name
it something other than "home", and put it into RR's plug-ins folder.
Then set it to load when Rev launches so you get basically the same
thing you are used to. That's what I do -- I load the same custom
library stack into both programs. I make aliases to a single library
stack and place the aliases in both the MC and RR plug-ins folders so
that both programs can see the same stack. Updates to the library in one
program are automatically reflected in the other the next time the app
launches, or whenever I type "revert" into the message box.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com