CD inserted

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu Jul 10 02:19:00 EDT 2003

im sure there is a registry key (per winos version) that tells
you this... I will try to find out...

Here you will find the info... but it's raw and an external
to made is not furnished but the code is there!
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/info/diskkey.shtml

code in VB
http://www.codeguru.com/vb/articles/2009.shtml

cheers