CD inserted

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 18:50:00 EDT 2003

Did anyone ever find a solution for determining if a CD is loaded on
all platforms?

(Specifically all WINDOWS platforms.... )

I've been thru the archives and Ken Ray's tips, but it looked like
you had to download a zip file and install a program, which wouldn't
work for a program being distributed, and looking for a CD on the
user's drive.

I know you cannot query a specific letter, as different computers
will use different letters for the CD drive.  (Why is this?  At work
it is G, at home it is D.  Why can't it be like a floppy, always the
same letter?)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--