METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Wed Jul 9 14:34:00 EDT 2003

> Do I hear a suggestion out there in the Rev world?
>
> Does this MC List get mereged into the Rev List?
>
> Will Scott's Wise Eye watch over us chickens when we
> start to PANIC?

Well, myself, I would prefer not to merge the lists. I
get two rev daily digests and I have so little time. I
get MC as well but as individual mails to my
professional and not personal account.

But I have no idea what MC/RR will or should decide.

Damn. And I just quit drinking. Otherwise I'd uncork a
bottle of champagne.

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm