METACARD vs RUN REV

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Wed Jul 9 11:35:00 EDT 2003

Richard,

Is RR opened as MC or is it password ridden?

Just tried the RR free version and you can't even edit the home stack
script!

I seriously despise that... I have my own environment to run...
It requires to be conscious and all powerfull OVER the IDE (and OS of
course!).

Thanks for any insights...

Xavier