METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Jul 8 20:59:01 EDT 2003

Hi Shari

> This change scares the dickens out of me.

If you hung on to HyperCard until only a year and a half ago then change
must be difficult for you. However, you will find that Rev 2.0.1 is quite
stable and the transition is a far smaller jump than the HC to MC one. I
imagine that if Raney has been thinking about this for a while then he would
not have considered it if he didn't think Rev was ready.

I suggest that you get Rev 2.0.1 and start getting used to the new IDE. If
you find bugs then report them so that when you need to finally transfer all
your apps to the new IDE the bugs would have been fixed.

Cheers

Monte