[ANN] libSMTP v1.5.0

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Mon Jul 7 22:10:00 EDT 2003

> I look forward to playing around with it. HTML messages
html messages work as well as the htmlText property of the
fields ;-)

> are great as well as SMTP authentication.
this feature wasn't tested 100% because no server where i
live supports it.. i did download a server to test with and
it passed on there (mind you, i had to make a change from
something that worked before, so who knows ^_^)

> Now even newbies can build a stack to SPAM everyone with a
> beautiful HTML page and include a virus file;-)
what else did you think i created it for?! ;^)  i hope that
it's too complicated for those people to use, but easy
enough for the non-lamers to use =)

-Sean

ps.. a pop3 library is in the works (ick, now you can
receive those HTML spams w/ virii hehe)