POST Command

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 31 08:33:01 EST 2003

Hello Everyone,

	I'm using the POST command to download records from an online
FileMaker database.  The problem I'm having is that no data is returned
in the variable *it* when I specify *all* (for finding all records) in
my url expression.  This doesn't happen with all my FM databases, and
I'm usually able to download all records, often in the hundreds,
without a glitch.  For the problem databases, I can specify a specific
number, say, ten, and it works; after that, 20 will work, then 30.  But
won't return any data when I specify more than 40 (and there are, in
fact, about 150 records).  I'm guessing that FileMaker delays returning
any data if it has to do some indexing first, MC then pulls down
nothing, and the handler runs through much more quickly then when there
is data returned.

	Is there a command or setting I can use that will cause MC to wait
longer for FileMaker to respond?  I've tried to use libUrlSetLogField
to get more information but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

	Regards,

		Greg

	Gregory Lypny
	Associate Professor