couldn't create cards, fixed

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Wed Jan 29 07:51:01 EST 2003

| Resource mover adds some stacks to your main stack and depending of what
| resources you move (libURL) a little script. My impression is that when you
| can create a new cd successfully you use the correct defaultStack(),
| otherwise not. If the stack is locked then you get an error.
| Copy your scripts to a fresh stack but without any other "resources", see
| if it helps. Or just remove whatever resources you may have moved to your
| stack and give it a try. Don't forget to save...

Hi Andu, thanks.  Yes I was able to get around the problem by going back
to an earlier version of the stack with no resources, and then apply later
changes.  Scott mentioned that resources could be removed, that would
have been easier.  I upgraded all my copies of mc to 2.4.3 (still have to
do the mac).