It just can only get better!

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Jan 27 09:05:01 EST 2003

There are a couple bugs in the current 1.3 release that prevent the normal
working.
Please wait until tonite for the fix...

for those who can't wait:

see the web page for fix #1.
For fix #2
replace this script in cd 1 of stack "script editor x2" in the installer

on colorizescript
  if tokencolors["if"] is empty then SetupColors
  local s,curword,wordindex
  put field "Editor Field" into s
  put s into field "Editor Field"
  put 1 into curword
  put fld "wordindex" into wordindex
  go to card 2
 repeat for each word w in s
    if tokencolors[w] is not empty
    then set the textColor of word curword of field "Editor Field" of card 1
to tokencolors[w]
    if w is not among the lines of wordindex then put w & return before
wordindex
    add 1 to curword
  end repeat
  local oldline, cline, curline, nwords
  put min(lineoffset("--", s), lineoffset("--", s)) into oldline
  put 0 into cline
  repeat while oldline is not 0
    add oldline to cline
    put line cline of s into curline
    put the number of words in curline into nwords
    repeat with curword = 1 to nwords
      if char 1 of word curword of curline is "--" or char 1 to 2 of word
curword of curline is "--" then
        set the textColor of word curword to nwords of line cline of field
"Editor Field" of card 1 to "DarkOrchid4"
        exit repeat
      end if
    end repeat
    put min(lineoffset("--", s, cline), lineoffset("--", s, cline)) into
oldline
  end repeat
  go to card 1
  put wordindex into fld "wordindex"
  unlock screen
end colorizescript

After that, it works great and much faster than expected!
The post-installation bug "Thrown Error" which came back is also fixed for
tonite's release...

Cheers
Xavier