It just can only get better!

Mr X monsieurx at crosscomm.lu
Mon Jan 27 04:02:00 EST 2003

Hello scripting fans,

I got a new release of the script editor X coming...

Too many new features, fixes and tuning to mention!

TypeAhead, AutoCompletion and balancing are near their final form!
I hope to finish them for next weekend.

All index issues fixed!
No preindexing if the index is hidden.
Index view Menu to sort, expand collapse index
New indexes of Word, History to come...

Color Themes with a color theme stack editor in the making!!!

Variable Watcher stack shows arrays and is more scrolling-compliant

My testing is done on the XOS core scripts which is bigger than 200K's/10000
lines! Works well but some usage is not recomended. There's also some weird
stuff going around when moving in the stack but it's unnoticeable in smaller
scripts. As I do all this on the PC, I have no way of knowing what is ok or
not on other OS's.

Last but not least, Im still waiting to hear of any bugs... Although I've
I've corrected most since 1.2.1, I work mostly on the 1.3 version for MC2.5.
I wont update the MC 2.4 script editor if I dont hear of any bugs... ;))

You can preview it at
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=72
Turn off TypeAhead and autocompletion in the Preferences to avoid some
pre-release bugs!

Please write down your comments and vote in the surveys, so I can improve it
further!

Cheers
Xavier