MC front end to PostgreSQL

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Jan 24 16:12:01 EST 2003

Sadhunathan Nadesan wrote:

> | Subject: Re: MC front end to PostgreSQL
> |
> | |
> | | Allo List,
> | |
> | | A "build 3" issue of the MCSQL Address Book example app is available for
> | | download at :
>
> In an earlier post today I said I thought I should have posted to this
> list a few gotchas which I had sent to Pierre, so here they are:
>
> 1) Don't forget to chmod a+x abook.html in your cgi-directory, even
> though it is an html file it is being executed as a cgi script.
> (Perhaps Pierre will explain that little twist to us).

Simple : each time i watch to the logs of the production servers, i can
see that stupid and negative peoples are trying to hack them, day after
day and without success but they are trying... -> It seems me a good
idea to do them confused in using firewalls, poxying apps and soo on
but, not only...

In beetwin : most of the attacks are inited from win32 boxes and
dedicated to hack win32 files-systems...

 That one got me.