private scrollbar

Klaus Major klausimausi at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 06:36:01 EST 2003

Bon jour Thierry,

> Hello all,
>
> i've made a private scrollbar which consists of a graphic line plus a
> button
> which can move along the line with some constrainsts.
> Howewer, i don't know the magic formula if the text to be scroll fits
> into
> the visible field, or is bigger so i can disable/enable the
> button acting as a thumb scrollbar.
>
> someone knows ?
> thanks in advance, thierry Douez

take a look a this:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/
usercontributions.html

Look for "Fun with fields" and download that.

That's a tiny stack i made that will also cover the topic of "private"
scrollbars :-)

Before that, i may encourage you to download my cute little palette
from:

www.revolutionboard.de/klaus/heim2WIN.zip

Please read the dox, to install it correctly.
Don't panic, it's totally easy, honestly :-)

It will allow you to open ANY valid stack, even the ones made with
Revolution (and has many more features that you might miss in MC
but where too lazy to create a tool like this by yourself ;-)

Hope that helps.

Au revoir

Klaus Major
klausimausi at mac.com