Message box field deleted

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 21:28:00 EST 2003

Just a helpful hint in case it might be helpful:

About a week ago, I asked why the title of my Message Box was  "Message Box
(debug)" . Ken Ray replied

>You see "Message Box (debug)" whenever you open the message box while the
>Script Debugger is open. It allows you to examine and/or evaluate global
> variables, etc. while debugging a script.

However, I was seeing "Message Box (debug)" even though my Script Debugger
was closed. I tried quitting Metacard and starting it up again. But I still
saw "Message Box (debug)."

So here's the helpful hint: if somehow "(debug)" is stuck in the Message
Box's titlebar, just open the Script Debugger and close it(!)

Fred