The Case Of The Reluctant Field

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 14 14:03:01 EST 2003

 From: andu <undo at cloud9.net>

> > This Reluctant Field was working propery in the past: tabbed from one
> > field to the next....
> >
> > Has anyone has a case where a field changed its properties on its own
> > volition?
>
> Try to catch the focusedObject and see if the field shows up or not while
> you tab. Only the lockText seems to be doing that...

Yep, tried that. It does NOT show up.

I replace the Reluctant Field with a new field. Same problem. (Side
note: the editable fields are each in a separate group. Each group has
three parts).

I replaced the Reluctant Field group with a new group. That worked. All
the editable fields NOW work.

What's strange is that a field/group could change its "strips" with no
help on my part.

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.