Message box field deleted

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jan 12 14:16:01 EST 2003

Fred,

You see "Message Box (debug)" whenever you open the message box while the
Script Debugger is open. It allows you to examine and/or evaluate global
variables, etc. while debugging a script. I don't know why you might be
deleting the Message Box field, though...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/