Message box field deleted

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 10:34:01 EST 2003

Has anyone else had this problem? Every once in a while, the field in the
message box is deleted. I can't figure out what I am doing to delete it.
Obviously without that field, the message box does not work. If I catch it in
time, I do the "revert" command, otherwise I have to overwrite my present
"mchome.mc" with my backup "mchome.mc".

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? Could it have
anything to do with the fact that the title on my message box is "Message Box
(debug)" -- what is the meaning of "(debug)"?

I am using Mac OS9.2 and MC2.5B1, but the field also got deleted twice while
I was using 2.4.3

Thanks
Fred Moyer