metacard digest, Vol 1 #472 - 14 msgs

Richard MacLemale rmaclema at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 08:23:01 EST 2003

On 1/9/03 3:59 AM, sadhu at castandcrew.com (Sadhunathan Nadesan) typed,

> Ok, I get it.  Call me ignorant, but I had no idea what Darwin was.

Sorry.  I'm on so many Mac mailing lists that I forget sometimes that
everyone else isn't the Mac addict that I am.

OS X is not perfect, no OS is.  But OS X is by far my favorite OS to work
on, and at my job I work on many (Win 98, Win 2K, Win XP, Win NT, Mac OS 9,
Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, Red Hat Linux.)  The Darwin mc engine has been
automating our network and providing all CGI scripts for 2 years now.  If I
have to write a CGI or shell script that will be shared with other folks, I
try to write it in perl.  But when I need to get a job done on our network,
I use mc.

--
:)
Richard MacLemale