Creating thumbnail

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jan 9 04:48:01 EST 2003

Karl,

been down this road before...a couple of times. There is no way of doing
what you want. MC/RR captures from the screen memory..so, you cannot put a
window offscreen and do a capture there -- you'll get nothing.

If you're on Mac, there might be some sort of capture XCMD floating around.
On PC, you'd have to write a DLL. Other idea is to 'feature' the capture. Do
a backdrop, disolve on very fast, capture it to a stack underneath, resize
it and place it, then dissolve off the backdrop. Sounds like you'll be doing
it too many times to really work, though:-(

-Chipp