cgi globals

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 16:52:01 EST 2003

These are the variables that I get from my ISP's
server.

Apache Environment

Variable Name is in CAPS

DOCUMENT_ROOT /home/mikekann/public_html/eatwhat/
HTTP_ACCEPT application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword,
image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
*/*
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip, deflate
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en-us
HTTP_CONNECTION Keep-Alive
HTTP_HOST www.eatwhatieat.com
HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0;
Windows 98; DigExt; YComp 5.0.0.0)
PATH /usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
REMOTE_ADDR xxxxxx
REMOTE_PORT 1207
SCRIPT_FILENAME
/home/mikekann/public_html/eatwhat/info.php
SERVER_ADDR xxxxx
SERVER_ADMIN webmaster at eatwhatieat.com
SERVER_NAME eatwhatieat.com
SERVER_PORT 80
SERVER_SIGNATURE <ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.23 Server at
eatwhatieat.com Port 80</ADDRESS>

SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) PHP/4.1.1
UNIQUE_ID xxxxxxxx
GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1
REQUEST_METHOD GET