custompropertysets

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Feb 11 08:27:00 EST 2003

There must be support for the deletion of one property set at a time.
I did try but couldn't find it either...

Is deleting just one property from a customproperty set just as hard?

Im asking as Im working on an improved Control Browser that shows
all the properties including the custom sets... Just hadn't got there yet!

thanks for all info
Xavier