custompropertysets

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Mon Feb 10 15:32:00 EST 2003

thierry Douez writes:

>   | > we can do this :
>   | >
>   | >    set the customPropertySet  of  this stack  to "X"
>   | >
>   | > to select or create a Set.
>   | > Then, how can I delete this "X" set ?
>   | >
>   | > _______________________________________________
>   | Try this:
>   | set the customPropertySet  of  this stack  to empty
>   | miscdas
>
> Sorry, this doen't work. i guess just choosing the
> default customPropertySet.
> BTW, i'm with metacard 2.3 on Win 98.
>
> Regards, thierry

Sorry, pasted the wrong line.
(Yes, this indeed selects the default Set. It is easy to overlook the fact
that every object that can have custom properties set is created with a
default Set with the name empty.)

The following will delete ALL of the customPropertySets for the specified
object

set the customPropertySets of this stack to empty

I never needed to delete only a single customPropertySet, but I suspect any
Set could be set to empty by using array elements to reference them.

miscdas