MC 2.5b3 or 2.4 style?

Mr X monsieurx at crosscomm.lu
Sat Feb 1 17:29:01 EST 2003

Just wondering where I should focus some efforts...

So I'll ask the kind users before guessing and fixing later...

Do you prefer the 2.5 script editor or the 2.4 interface (Metacard's)?

I've updated the 2.4 Script Editor X into 2.5 style!
It's totally cool what you can do with MC given backward compatibility!
And ideas are sprouting everywhere!

So I wish you all a great weekend!
It is snowing in Luxembourg which is amazing (almost an inch and people
panic!).
We need another meter to launch cyberworking!
(Before it comes to that, I go surfing with my other toy!)

<PRE>
   _____

 http://monsieurx.com
 MetaCard Performance RAD and surfing Tools!

</PRE>