MC IDE v2.5.1 available

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Dec 22 21:09:04 EST 2003

The MetaCard IDE for the v2.5.1 engine has been posted to the MC IDE group
at Yahoo: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MC_IDE/>

This version includes:

- Updated Standalone Builder to allow building Win standalones from the
v2.5.1 engine.

- New licensing info reflecting the X11 terms and conditions.

- Message Box is now opened centered near the bottom of the monitor by
default.

I'm still looking for volunteers for two things:

- Group Moderators:  anyone who wants to help with approving new members (a
necessary evil to avoid spam) please drop me a note with your Yahoo ID and
I'll add you as a moderator.

- Installation Read Me:  It would be nice to include a simple Read Me on how
to use the latest engines with the IDE.  If someone will kindly put one
together I'll post it there (or if you want to be a moderator you can post
it yourself).

I'll do a few more touch-ups on the IDE after the Rev seminar at
MacWorld....