Odd Error

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Dec 6 14:59:06 EST 2003

I tried both with the Stack Props palette and with the message box:

  set the mainstack of this stack to "MyMainStack"

What could be easier? (And something I've done many times.)

But for some reason, this time I got the 'deskicon' error.

Weird, huh? I'm curious what a "deskIcon" is...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/