Script Editor X 1.6.1

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu Aug 28 01:47:01 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I fixed a few bugs in the Script Editor X 1.6

Detail here at
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=117

download (for regged users) at
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=42
(200KBs only!)

Known issues include:
- debugging does not work 100% correctly...
- TypeAhead may type some surprises but 90% accurate
- AutoComplete can be mislead ;)
- There's a hidden test-preview-menu in the installer (not 100% finished but
almost)
- New Message watcher - but unfinished (will not be installed)
This is an intermediary version with just fixes for the most visible
bugs.

I encourage any feedback to improve it further. As you may know, a side-
panel with the comments separated from the script as suggested by Alain
is now a feature! I could use your help to find some bugs too and make
this the best Editor for both RR and MC!

cheers
Xavier